Declaration of the establishment of the alliance of democratic, civil and Revolutionary Forces (TAQADAM)
In order to overthrow the coup and build a real civilian transition period
The Sudanese people
Based on the duty of national, moral and historical responsibilities placed on us, and aware of the magnitude of the challenges facing Sudan and its people as a result of the military coup that seeks to restore the brutal regime of the National Congress Party ،
rejecting the model of partnership with the generals of the Security Committee and the killers of the Sudanese people, seeking to overthrow the coup, build a real civilian transition period, ensure democratic transition،
Subjecting to the demands of the masses rejecting the coup and the partnership that our people translated into million demonstrations in October and November 2021 in all cities of Sudan and beyond،
Due to the lack of a unified leadership committed to the principle of a full civil state and rejecting the alliance and partnership with the blood generals, and considering that the absence of a clear vision and unified leadership constitute the greatest weakness of the ongoing popular revolution،
We announce to you the birth of the (Alliance of Democratic, Civil and Revolutionary Forces-TAQADAM) as a democratic revolutionary bloc working to overthrow the security committee system and its partners, and to build a real civilian transitional period and ensure democratic transition, on the following bases: –
1) the formation of the Alliance of Democratic, Civil and Revolutionary Forces-TAQADAM) to be a platform for gathering forces interested in achieving a successful and real transition period and building a modern democratic civil state.
2) the coalition declares its readiness and desire to cooperate and coordinate the struggle with all national forces that share the same goals.
3) the coalition is preparing documents and plans for a real transition in Sudan, including an integrated government plan to revive and restructure the economy, restructure the regular forces and build a unified national army
4) the coalition is committed to continue the struggle with the masses of the people and the revolutionaries to overthrow the security committee system and its partners, and attract local, regional and global support for this, through the plans developed and implemented by the Resistance Committees, coalition forces and other national forces.
5) the coalition supports the establishment of an integrated civilian transitional authority within 18 months to be formed from within a revolutionary Parliament through a broad popular and revolutionary consensus, to carry out the tasks of transition, organize free and fair elections and put the country on a full civilian and democratic path.
6) the coalition supports the principles of transitional justice, accountability for all crimes against the Sudanese people since independence, as a guarantee of peace and democratic civil transformation.
7) with this declaration, the Alliance of Democratic, Civil and Revolutionary Forces-TAQADAM) calls on all components of the people, including political and revolutionary movements, civil and professional organizations, the masses of youth, women, displaced persons and Sudanese diaspora to join it and strengthen it as genuine partners in the homeland and the struggle.
8) we will inform you during the coming period of all the positions of the alliance and its structures, and the alliance and its membership will remain in the front lines with the masses of youth and the revolutionary people to achieve democratic and national aspirations.
No partnership – no negotiation-no bargaining
Victory for the people of Sudan
Alliance of Democratic, Civil and Revolutionary Forces-TAQADAM
December 2, 2021